The Affordable Way to Visit Paris
When planning a holiday to Paris on a budget, it often means that top sights, museums and attractions need to be crossed off the list because they’re too expensive.
This is why we’re telling you about the Paris Pass Package, a way to enjoy all the museums, monuments, top attractions and sights by paying a one off affordable fee. Budgeting for a Paris holiday has never been so easy, the Paris Pass Package includes:
- The Museum Pass which offers you free entry into over 55 museums and monuments in and around Paris including the Louvre Museum, Orsay Museum, Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame Towers. What’s more you don’t have to queue, go right to the front of any queue with your pass to gain free entry.
- Your Paris Attractions Pass lets you visit seven top and not to be missed attractions free of charge including a wonderful Bateaux River Cruise, wine tasting, visit the Opera House and the Grevin Wax Museum.
- If you’re worried about getting to all these fantastic attractions, don’t worry because the Metro Pass is included in the package as well, making it a complete Paris holiday pass. The metro pass gives you unlimited access to public transport within the city whether you choose the metro, regional rail or bus.
- The hop on and hop off bus is definitely the way to see the sights and you can enjoy unlimited access for two consecutive days with the Paris Pass Package.
- There are discount vouchers to top restaurants and shops included, as an added bonus to make your holiday an affordable one.
When planning a holiday to Paris you can choose the Paris Pass Package which includes everything or you can buy the passes separately. Maybe you don’t enjoy the cultural thing but want to take advantage of the metro pass, this entirely up to you and what you want to do when holidaying in the most romantic city in the world.
The pass is purchased for a set time period, so you can buy it for two days or the duration of your stay, you will save a small fortune and it is a fantastic way to see Paris when travelling on a tight budget.